when the smart student in the class gets the answer wrong
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating DARK chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating DARK chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating MILK chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in MILK chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating ANY chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
Members of the Palestinian security forces take part in a training session in the West Bank city of Jericho. (Reuters)
This is such a boss pic.
If I had a posse- we would look like this.
Feminism: let it be what it is and don’t make it what it’s not
Does your penis provide sustenance for another person? No. Can you show your nipples in public if you want to? Yes. Also, breasts are not genitals or sex organs. Only 13 out of 190 cultures world wide consider them to be sexual or even private parts. Don’t even act like this is a feminist thing. This is a babies-have-the-right-to-eat thing.
And if you are a more private person, there are coverings you can buy that just slip around you neck and drape over baby
Okay but I always see men urinating in public.
not sure if I posted this but i think it is 100% hilarious